The authors acknowledge support of the National Center for Electron Microscopy, Lawrence Berkeley Lab, which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract # DE-AC02-05CH11231. This work is supported by an Office of Naval Research ONR grant no. N00014-06-1-0008 and an ONR-MURI grant no. E-21-6RU-G4. Partial support from a LBL LDRD and a MARCO program, National Science Foundation NSF DMR0122638, NSF DMR-0507146, and a Guggenheim Fellowship is also gratefully acknowledged.
Nanoscale Domain Control in Multiferroic BiFeO3 Thin Films†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2307–2311, September, 2006
How to Cite
Chu, Y.-H., Zhan, Q., Martin, L. W., Cruz, M. P., Yang, P.-L., Pabst, G. W., Zavaliche, F., Yang, S.-Y., Zhang, J.-X., Chen, L.-Q., Schlom, D. G., Lin, I.-N., Wu, T.-B. and Ramesh, R. (2006), Nanoscale Domain Control in Multiferroic BiFeO3 Thin Films. Adv. Mater., 18: 2307–2311. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601098
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAY 2006
- National Center for Electron Microscopy, Lawrence Berkeley Lab, which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: Contract # DE-AC02-05CH11231
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: ONR grant no. N00014-06-1-0008, ONR-MURI grant no. E-21-6RU-G4
- LBL LDRD
- MARCO program
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: NSF DMR0122638, NSF DMR-0507146
- Guggenheim Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!