We gratefully acknowledge support by Shell Global Solutions. We thank Dr. E. S. Sanders of NATCO Group CYNARA Membrane Systems for providing reference .
Improved SAPO-34 Membranes for CO2/CH4 Separations†
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 19, pages 2601–2603, October, 2006
How to Cite
Li, S., Falconer, J. L. and Noble, R. D. (2006), Improved SAPO-34 Membranes for CO2/CH4 Separations. Adv. Mater., 18: 2601–2603. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601147
- Issue online: 26 SEP 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2006
- Shell Global Solutions
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!