We acknowledge support from the National Science Foundation, the National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) Vehicle Systems Program, the Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), and CCNE from the NIH.
Nanowire Piezoelectric Nanogenerators on Plastic Substrates as Flexible Power Sources for Nanodevices†
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 67–72, January, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, P. X., Song, J., Liu, J. and Wang, Z. L. (2007), Nanowire Piezoelectric Nanogenerators on Plastic Substrates as Flexible Power Sources for Nanodevices. Adv. Mater., 19: 67–72. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601162
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 13 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2006
- National Science Foundation
- National Aeronautical and Space Administration (NASA) Vehicle Systems Program
- Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!