C. A. M. acknowledges the Air Force Office of Scientific Research, the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, and NSF for support of this research. C. A. M. is also grateful for support from a NIH Director's Pioneer Award. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Asymmetric Functionalization of Nanoparticles Based on Thermally Addressable DNA Interconnects†
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 17, pages 2304–2306, September, 2006
How to Cite
Huo, F., Lytton-Jean, A. K. R. and Mirkin, C. A. (2006), Asymmetric Functionalization of Nanoparticles Based on Thermally Addressable DNA Interconnects. Adv. Mater., 18: 2304–2306. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601178
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
- NIH Director's Pioneer Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!