Meni Wanunu and Min Jun Kim both contributed equally to this work. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation grant NIRT 0403891, and the National Institute of Health grant HG 003574. The authors thank staff from the Center for Nanoscale Systems (CNS) and the Rowland Institute at Harvard for technical assistance. We acknowledge stimulating conversations with Dr. S. Lemay and Dr. D. Krapf in the initial phase of the research, and Dr. K. Murata for his assistance in TEM tomography.
Rapid Fabrication of Uniformly Sized Nanopores and Nanopore Arrays for Parallel DNA Analysis†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3149–3153, December, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, M. J., Wanunu, M., Bell, D. C. and Meller, A. (2006), Rapid Fabrication of Uniformly Sized Nanopores and Nanopore Arrays for Parallel DNA Analysis. Adv. Mater., 18: 3149–3153. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601191
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: NIRT 0403891
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: HG 003574
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!