This work is supported by ONR MURI under contract No. E-21-6RU-G4 and LBNL-LDRD. The authors acknowledge the support of the National Center for Electron Microscopy, Lawrence Berkeley Lab, which is supported by the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract # DE-AC02–05CH11231.
Self-Assembled Growth of BiFeO3–CoFe2O4 Nanostructures†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2747–2752, October, 2006
How to Cite
Zheng, H., Straub, F., Zhan, Q., Yang, P.-L., Hsieh, W.-K., Zavaliche, F., Chu, Y.-H., Dahmen, U. and Ramesh, R. (2006), Self-Assembled Growth of BiFeO3–CoFe2O4 Nanostructures. Adv. Mater., 18: 2747–2752. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601215
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2006
- ONR MURI. Grant Number: E-21-6RU-G4
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02–05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!