The authors thank Frank Steinbach for TEM measurements. We are grateful to Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) (projects WA 1116/10 and 436 TSE/130/46/0-1), DAAD (D/04/25758), Max Planck Society and the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic (project 1M0577) for the financial support. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Transparent Conducting Films of Indium Tin Oxide with 3D Mesopore Architecture†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 2980–2983, November, 2006
How to Cite
Fattakhova-Rohlfing, D., Brezesinski, T., Rathouský, J., Feldhoff, A., Oekermann, T., Wark, M. and Smarsly, B. M. (2006), Transparent Conducting Films of Indium Tin Oxide with 3D Mesopore Architecture. Adv. Mater., 18: 2980–2983. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601224
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: WA 1116/10, 436 TSE/130/46/0-1
- DAAD. Grant Number: D/04/25758
- Max Planck Society
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: project 1M0577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!