This work was supported by the China Scholarship Council and the University of Bath in the UK. The authors acknowledge the assistance of Mr. Hugh R. Perrott with TEM and AFM images, Mr. Roland D. Wilson with X-ray reflectivity measurements and Dr. Oleg Konovalov for assistance with X-ray reflectivity and grazing-incidence diffraction on beamline ID10B at the ESRF.
Mesoporous Silver Films from Dilute Mixed-Surfactant Solutions by Using Dip-Coating†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1506–1509, June, 2007
How to Cite
Luo, K., Walker, C. T. and Edler, K. J. (2007), Mesoporous Silver Films from Dilute Mixed-Surfactant Solutions by Using Dip-Coating. Adv. Mater., 19: 1506–1509. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601244
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
- China Scholarship Council
- University of Bath
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!