Polyethylene Microtubes from Silica Fiber-based Polyethylene Composites Synthesized by an In Situ Catalytic Method
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3111–3114, December, 2006
How to Cite
Cesano, F., Groppo, E., Bonino, F., Damin, A., Lamberti, C., Bordiga, S. and Zecchina, A. (2006), Polyethylene Microtubes from Silica Fiber-based Polyethylene Composites Synthesized by an In Situ Catalytic Method. Adv. Mater., 18: 3111–3114. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601251
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!