Funding from the Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies through grant DAAD19-03D-0004 from the U.S. Army Research Office and from Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories through a UCDRD grant is gratefully acknowledged. This work made use of MRL Central Facilities supported by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award No. DMR05-20415. S. W. B. acknowledges an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship. Helpful discussions with Anna Ivanowskaya and Dr. Peter Stoimenov are gratefully acknowledged. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Metal–Silica Hybrid Nanostructures for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy†
Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2829–2832, November, 2006
How to Cite
Schierhorn, M., Lee, S. J., Boettcher, S. W., Stucky, G. D. and Moskovits, M. (2006), Metal–Silica Hybrid Nanostructures for Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy. Adv. Mater., 18: 2829–2832. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601254
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2006
- U.S. Army Research Office through Institute for Collaborative Biotechnologies. Grant Number: DAAD19-03D-0004
- Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories through a UCDRD grant
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR05-20415
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!