This work was supported by the ERC Program (R11-2003-006-03005-0) of the MOST/KOSEF, a grant (F0004022) from the Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program of the MOCIE, the Core Research Program of POSTECH, the BK21 Program, and the Pohang Acceleratory Laboratory who provided the synchrotron radiation source at the 4C2, 3C2, and 8C1 beam lines used in this study. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Mobility Organic Transistors Based on Single-Crystalline Microribbons of Triisopropylsilylethynyl Pentacene via Solution-Phase Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 678–682, March, 2007
How to Cite
Kim, D. H., Lee, D. Y., Lee, H. S., Lee, W. H., Kim, Y. H., Han, J. I. and Cho, K. (2007), High-Mobility Organic Transistors Based on Single-Crystalline Microribbons of Triisopropylsilylethynyl Pentacene via Solution-Phase Self-Assembly. Adv. Mater., 19: 678–682. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601259
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2006
- MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: R11-2003-006-03005-0
- Information Display R&D Center under the 21st Century Frontier R&D Program of the MOCIE. Grant Number: F0004022
- Core Research Program of POSTECH
- the BK21 Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!