M.J.L. and N.Y.L. contributed equally to this work.
Antiadhesion Surface Treatments of Molds for High-Resolution Unconventional Lithography†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3115–3119, December, 2006
How to Cite
Lee, M. J., Lee, N. Y., Lim, J. R., Kim, J. B., Kim, M., Baik, H. K. and Kim, Y. S. (2006), Antiadhesion Surface Treatments of Molds for High-Resolution Unconventional Lithography. Adv. Mater., 18: 3115–3119. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601268
This work was supported by the SRC program of MOST/KOSEF through the Center for Intelligent Nano-Bio Materials at Ewha Womans University (Grant #: R11-2005-008-00000-0) and the Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF, Grant #: R01-2006-000-11066-0). Authors are supported by the Brain Korea 21 (BK 21) fellowship from the Ministry of Education of Korea.
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2006
- SRC program of MOST/KOSEF. Grant Number: Grant #: R11-2005-008-00000-0
- Basic Research Program of the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation. Grant Number: Grant #: R01-2006-000-11066-0
- Brain Korea 21 (BK 21) fellowship
- Ministry of Education of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!