This work was supported by Grant-in-Aid for Basic Research #(A) 17201021 and #(S) 14103016 from the Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Japan, and Grant-in-Aid # 0171078-A from the Iketani Science and Technology Foundation. We thank Dr. M. Doi and Prof. Y. Shimada, Tohoku University, for Mössbauer and high frequency measurements and Prof. A. Narayanasamy, University of Madras, for useful discussion and suggestions during the preparation of this manuscript. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Chemical Synthesis of Sub-micrometer- to Nanometer-Sized Magnetic FeCo Dice†
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3154–3159, December, 2006
How to Cite
Kodama, D., Shinoda, K., Sato, K., Konno, Y., Joseyphus, R. J., Motomiya, K., Takahashi, H., Matsumoto, T., Sato, Y., Tohji, K. and Jeyadevan, B. (2006), Chemical Synthesis of Sub-micrometer- to Nanometer-Sized Magnetic FeCo Dice. Adv. Mater., 18: 3154–3159. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601292
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 14 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2006
- Grant-in-Aid for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: #(A) 17201021, #(S) 14103016
- Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid. Grant Number: # 0171078-A
- Iketani Science and Technology Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!