We acknowledge assistance from Dr. P. Sellin and I. Giniewicz (University of Surrey) in the conductivity measurements. P. Jenneson (Surrey) lent a charge-coupled device camera and provided useful advice in the video analysis. We have benefited from useful discussions with O. Dupont (Cytec Surface Specialties) and Philippe Vandervorst (University of Sussex). Y.-P. S. acknowledges NSF, NASA, and the Center for Advanced Engineering Fibers and Films (NSF-ERC at Clemson University) for financial support. T. W. acknowledges scholarships from the University of Surrey and from Universities UK. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Waterborne, Nanocomposite Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives with High Tack Energy, Optical Transparency, and Electrical Conductivity†
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 20, pages 2730–2734, October, 2006
How to Cite
Wang, T., Lei, C.-H., Dalton, A. B., Creton, C., Lin, Y., Fernando, K. A. S., Sun, Y.-P., Manea, M., Asua, J. M. and Keddie, J. L. (2006), Waterborne, Nanocomposite Pressure-Sensitive Adhesives with High Tack Energy, Optical Transparency, and Electrical Conductivity. Adv. Mater., 18: 2730–2734. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601335
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2006
- Center for Advanced Engineering Fibers and Films
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!