This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (CHE-0316231).
Micropatterned Porous-Silicon Bragg Mirrors by Dry-Removal Soft Lithography†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3164–3168, December, 2006
How to Cite
Gargas, D. J., Muresan, O., Sirbuly, D. J. and Buratto, S. K. (2006), Micropatterned Porous-Silicon Bragg Mirrors by Dry-Removal Soft Lithography. Adv. Mater., 18: 3164–3168. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601354
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0316231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!