The authors wish to acknowledge funding from the NSF STC-CMDITR (DMR# 0120967). G. P. B. would like to thank the Royalty Research Fund of the University of Washington for funding and Prof. S. A. Jenekhe for meaningful discussions regarding this manuscript.
Self-Assembled, Chemically Fixed Homojunctions in Semiconducting Polymers†
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3130–3134, December, 2006
How to Cite
Leger, J. M., Rodovsky, D. B. and Bartholomew, G. P. (2006), Self-Assembled, Chemically Fixed Homojunctions in Semiconducting Polymers. Adv. Mater., 18: 3130–3134. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601360
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 24 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- NSF STC-CMDITR. Grant Number: DMR# 0120967
- Royalty Research Fund of the University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!