We thank the Spanish Ministries of Education and Culture and Science and Technology for grants PB96-1491 and BQU2000-0789-C02-02, MAT2005-06354, BQU2001-3673, Generalitat of Catalonia for grant 1996SGR 00094, the University of Barcelona for financial support, and the EC-funded project PHOREMOST (No. FP6/2003/IST/2511616). We also thank to Dr. M. L. García-López and M. A. Egea-Gras for the measurements of zeta potential.
Synthesis of Colloidal Photonic Crystals with High Nonlinear Optical Performance: Towards Efficient Second-Harmonic Generation with Centrosymmetric Structures†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 22, pages 3814–3818, November, 2007
How to Cite
Molinos-Gómez, A., Maymó, M., Vidal, X., Velasco, D., Martorell, J. and López-Calahorra, F. (2007), Synthesis of Colloidal Photonic Crystals with High Nonlinear Optical Performance: Towards Efficient Second-Harmonic Generation with Centrosymmetric Structures. Adv. Mater., 19: 3814–3818. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601365
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- Spanish Ministries of Education and Culture and Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: PB96-1491, BQU2000-0789-C02-02, MAT2005-06354, BQU2001-3673
- Generalitat of Catalonia. Grant Number: 1996SGR 00094
- University of Barcelona
- EC-funded project PHOREMOST. Grant Number: FP6/2003/IST/2511616
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c1365_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.