This work has been supported by the National Research Council, the National Institute for Nanotechnology, NSERC (NanoIP and Discovery Grants), the University of Alberta and CFI (Canada Research Chair to JMB, and the New Opportunities Fund) and the Genomics and Health Initiative of the NRC. We thank Julie Qian, Daniel Salamon, and Marek Malac for their assistance with SEM and TEM, as well as Shihong Xu from the Alberta Centre for Surface Engineering and Science (ACSES). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Synthesis and SERS Properties of Nanocrystalline Gold Octahedra Generated from Thermal Decomposition of HAuCl4 in Block Copolymers†
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3233–3237, December, 2006
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Gao, Y., Alvarez-Puebla, R. A., Buriak, J. M. and Fenniri, H. (2006), Synthesis and SERS Properties of Nanocrystalline Gold Octahedra Generated from Thermal Decomposition of HAuCl4 in Block Copolymers. Adv. Mater., 18: 3233–3237. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601368
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2006
- National Research Council
- National Institute for Nanotechnology
- NSERC. Grant Number: NanoIP and Discovery Grants
- University of Alberta
- CFI (Canada Research Chair to JMB, and the New Opportunities Fund)
- Genomics and Health Initiative of the NRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!