CJD and JEB contributed equally to this work. The authors acknowledge the technical assistance of Mr. J. Binette, Mrs. Renee Paradis and Mrs. Catherine Gerard, advice of Prof. Marc McKee and the financial support of Canada Research Chair program (J. E. B.), Québec Ministère des Relations Internationales (Québec-Bavaria Exchange Program) PSR-SIIRI-029 IBI. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Direct Printing of Bioceramic Implants with Spatially Localized Angiogenic Factors†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 795–800, March, 2007
How to Cite
Gbureck, U., Hölzel, T., Doillon, C. J., Müller, F. A. and Barralet, J. E. (2007), Direct Printing of Bioceramic Implants with Spatially Localized Angiogenic Factors. Adv. Mater., 19: 795–800. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601370
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2006
- Canada Research Chair program (J. E. B.)
- Québec Ministère des Relations Internationales (Québec-Bavaria Exchange Program). Grant Number: PSR-SIIRI-029 IBI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!