Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (WO618/5-3, IM37/2-1) and the Swiss National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged.
Photoinduced Nitrosyl Linkage Isomers Uncover a Variety of Unconventional Photorefractive Media†
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 723–726, March, 2007
How to Cite
Schaniel, D., Imlau, M., Weisemoeller, T., Woike, T., Krämer, K. W. and Güdel, H.-U. (2007), Photoinduced Nitrosyl Linkage Isomers Uncover a Variety of Unconventional Photorefractive Media. Adv. Mater., 19: 723–726. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601378
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: WO618/5-3, IM37/2-1
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!