This work was financially supported by the School of Pharmacy, University of London, CNRS, the Agence National de la Recherche (ANR-05-JCJC-0031-01), the University of Trieste, and MIUR (PRIN 2004, prot. 2004035502). L.L. acknowledges the Portuguese Foundation for Science and Technology (FCT/MCES) for the award of a Ph.D. fellowship (Ref.: SFRH/BD/21845/2005). G.P. is grateful to French Ministry for Research and New Technologies for a postdoctoral fellowship (GenHomme Network 2003). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Intracellular Trafficking of Carbon Nanotubes by Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1480–1484, June, 2007
How to Cite
Lacerda, L., Pastorin, G., Gathercole, D., Buddle, J., Prato, M., Bianco, A. and Kostarelos, K. (2007), Intracellular Trafficking of Carbon Nanotubes by Confocal Laser Scanning Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 19: 1480–1484. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601412
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2006
- School of Pharmacy, University of London
- Agence National de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-05-JCJC-0031-01
- University of Trieste
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2004, prot. 2004035502
Vol. 19, Issue 14, 1789, Article first published online: 6 JUL 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!