Financial support from the EU through the Marie Curie EST project SUPER (MEST-CT-2004-008128) and IP-NAIMO (NMP4-CT-2004-500355), the Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab, the ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold, and the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) are gratefully acknowledged. The work in Mons is partly supported by the Belgian Federal Government “Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3” and the Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS). J. C. is an FNRS Research Associate.
Self-Organization and Nanoscale Electronic Properties of Azatriphenylene-Based Architectures: A Scanning Probe Microscopy Study†
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 24, pages 3313–3317, December, 2006
How to Cite
Palma, M., Levin, J., Lemaur, V., Liscio, A., Palermo, V., Cornil, J., Geerts, Y., Lehmann, M. and Samorì, P. (2006), Self-Organization and Nanoscale Electronic Properties of Azatriphenylene-Based Architectures: A Scanning Probe Microscopy Study. Adv. Mater., 18: 3313–3317. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601437
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 4 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2006
- Marie Curie EST project SUPER. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2004-008128
- IP-NAIMO. Grant Number: NMP4-CT-2004-500355
- Regione Emilia-Romagna PRIITT Nanofaber Net-Lab
- ERA-Chemistry project SurConFold
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Belgian Federal Government “Interuniversity Attraction Pole in Supramolecular Chemistry and Catalysis, PAI 5/3”
- Belgian National Fund for Scientific Research (FNRS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!