This work was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, grant Wi 1617/8). We thank D. Fiebiger for the sample preparation as well as Prof. W. Schuhmann and his co-workers for sharing details of their shear-force-based distance control system. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Heterogeneous Distribution of Reactivity on Metallic Biomaterials: Scanning Probe Microscopy Studies of the Biphasic Ti Alloy Ti6Al4V†
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 878–882, March, 2007
How to Cite
Pust, S. E., Scharnweber, D., Nunes Kirchner, C. and Wittstock, G. (2007), Heterogeneous Distribution of Reactivity on Metallic Biomaterials: Scanning Probe Microscopy Studies of the Biphasic Ti Alloy Ti6Al4V. Adv. Mater., 19: 878–882. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601446
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 13 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: Wi 1617/8
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!