This research was supported in part by the U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies, under Contract DAAD-19-02D-0002 with the U.S. Army Research Office. The content does not necessarily reflect the position of the Government, and no official endorsement should be inferred. This work was also supported in part by the DARPA SDS Program and the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award number DMR 02-13282. This work made use of the Shared CMSE Experimental Facilities supported in part by the MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation under award number DMR 02–13282. We are grateful to Dr Randal M. Hill of Dow Corning, Dr. Xiaoxia Sheng and Jian H. Yu of MIT for their helpful discussions and assistance during this project.
Decorated Electrospun Fibers Exhibiting Superhydrophobicity†
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 255–259, January, 2007
How to Cite
Ma, M., Gupta, M., Li, Z., Zhai, L., Gleason, K. K., Cohen, R. E., Rubner, M. F. and Rutledge, G. C. (2007), Decorated Electrospun Fibers Exhibiting Superhydrophobicity. Adv. Mater., 19: 255–259. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601449
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2006
- U.S. Army through the Institute for Soldier Nanotechnologies. Grant Number: Contract DAAD-19-02D-0002 with the U.S. Army Research Office
- DARPA SDS Program
- MRSEC Program of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR 02-13282
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!