This work was partially supported by the NSF-sponsored Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center for Affordable Nanoengineering of Polymeric Biomedical Devices (NSEC-CANPBD) at The Ohio State University. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Low-Temperature Fusion of Polymeric Nanostructures Using Carbon Dioxide†
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 251–254, January, 2007
How to Cite
Yang, Y., Liu, D., Xie, Y., Lee, L. J. and Tomasko, D. L. (2007), Low-Temperature Fusion of Polymeric Nanostructures Using Carbon Dioxide. Adv. Mater., 19: 251–254. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601481
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 JUL 2006
- Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center for Affordable Nanoengineering of Polymeric Biomedical Devices (NSEC-CANPBD) at The Ohio State University
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c1481_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.