This work was supported by the National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 Program, 2003AA333040), and a major grant fom the National Natural Science Foundation of China (59933070) and the United States Department of Energy (DEFG0286ER45237.023 and DEFG0299ER45760).
Multifilament Fibers Based on Dissolution of Cellulose in NaOH/Urea Aqueous Solution: Structure and Properties†
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 821–825, March, 2007
How to Cite
Cai, J., Zhang, L., Zhou, J., Qi, H., Chen, H., Kondo, T., Chen, X. and Chu, B. (2007), Multifilament Fibers Based on Dissolution of Cellulose in NaOH/Urea Aqueous Solution: Structure and Properties. Adv. Mater., 19: 821–825. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601521
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2006
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 863 Program, 2003AA333040
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 59933070
- United States Department of Energy. Grant Numbers: DEFG0286ER45237.023, DEFG0299ER45760
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!