This official contribution of the National Institute of Standards and Technology is not subject to copyright in the United States of America. This work was supported in part by the System IC 2010 Project of Korea, the Chemistry and Molecular Engineering Program of the Brain Korea 21 Project, and the NIST Office of Microelectronics Programs. The authors thank Dr. Robert Cook and Jack Douglas for their careful critique of the manuscript. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
High-Modulus Spin-On Organosilicate Glasses for Nanoporous Applications†
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 705–710, March, 2007
How to Cite
Ro, H. W., Char, K., Jeon, E.-c., Kim, H.-J., Kwon, D., Lee, H.-J., Lee, J.-K., Rhee, H.-W., Soles, C. L. and Yoon, D. Y. (2007), High-Modulus Spin-On Organosilicate Glasses for Nanoporous Applications. Adv. Mater., 19: 705–710. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601528
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2006
- System IC 2010 Project of Korea
- Chemistry and Molecular Engineering Program of the Brain Korea 21 Project
- NIST Office of Microelectronics Programs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!