This research was supported by the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (Grant no. F49620-03-1-0162), the NSF (CTS-0437912) and in part by the Boeing–Martin Professorship Endowment.
Single-Molecule Nanomaterials from π-Stacked Side-Chain Conjugated Polymers†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 536–542, February, 2007
How to Cite
Jenekhe, S. A., Alam, M. M., Zhu, Y., Jiang, S. and Shevade, A. V. (2007), Single-Molecule Nanomaterials from π-Stacked Side-Chain Conjugated Polymers. Adv. Mater., 19: 536–542. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601530
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2006
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research. Grant Number: F49620-03-1-0162
- NSF. Grant Number: CTS-0437912
- Boeing–Martin Professorship Endowment
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!