The authors thank Prof. W. Bauer (Organic Chemistry, University of Erlangen-Nuremberg) for the NMR measurements. Financial support of the German Science Foundation (DFG) within the frame of the Priority Programme SPP 1165: “Nanowires and nanotubes” is gratefully acknowledged. The authors kindly acknowledge the Central Facility for High-Resolution Electron Microscopy of the University of Erlangen–Nuremberg for the use of their electron microscopes. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Regioselectively Ordered Silica Nanotubes by Molecular Templating†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 984–987, April, 2007
How to Cite
Zollfrank, C., Scheel, H. and Greil, P. (2007), Regioselectively Ordered Silica Nanotubes by Molecular Templating. Adv. Mater., 19: 984–987. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601548
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2006
- German Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: Priority Programme SPP 1165: “Nanowires and nanotubes”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!