On leave from the Faculty of Chemistry, Jagiellonian University, Ingardena 3, 30-060 Cracow, Poland.
Tunable Thermoresponsive Polymeric Platforms on Gold by “Photoiniferter”-Based Surface Grafting†
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 268–271, January, 2007
How to Cite
Benetti, E. M., Zapotoczny, S. and Vancso, G. J. (2007), Tunable Thermoresponsive Polymeric Platforms on Gold by “Photoiniferter”-Based Surface Grafting. Adv. Mater., 19: 268–271. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601554
This work was supported by the Commission of the European Communities (Marie Curie RTN Contract Number MRTN-CT-2004-005516 BioPolySurf). We thank Dr. Melba Navarro for vital technical support. We acknowledge financial support by the Commission of the European Communities (Marie Curie RTN Contract Number MRTN-CT-2004-005516 BioPolySurf).
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
- Commission of the European Communities
- Marie Curie RTN. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2004-005516
- Commission of the European Communities. Grant Number: Marie Curie RTN Contract Number MRTN-CT-2004-005516 BioPolySurf
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!