This research was supported by Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation, National Science Foundation, and Singapore-MIT Alliance and was enabled through use of the fabrications facilities of Nanostructures Laboratory at MIT. We thank Dr. Kornelius Nielsch of MPI-Halle, and Henry I. Smith and Caroline Ross of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for helpful discussions.
Monodomain High-Aspect-Ratio 2D and 3D Ordered Porous Alumina Structures with Independently Controlled Pore Spacing and Diameter†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 988–992, April, 2007
How to Cite
Krishnan, R. and Thompson, C. V. (2007), Monodomain High-Aspect-Ratio 2D and 3D Ordered Porous Alumina Structures with Independently Controlled Pore Spacing and Diameter. Adv. Mater., 19: 988–992. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601555
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- National Science Foundation
- Singapore-MIT Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!