This research was supported by Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation, National Science Foundation, and Singapore-MIT Alliance and was enabled through use of the fabrications facilities of Nanostructures Laboratory at MIT. We thank Dr. Kornelius Nielsch of MPI-Halle, and Henry I. Smith and Caroline Ross of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology for helpful discussions.
Monodomain High-Aspect-Ratio 2D and 3D Ordered Porous Alumina Structures with Independently Controlled Pore Spacing and Diameter†
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 988–992, April, 2007
How to Cite
Krishnan, R. and Thompson, C. V. (2007), Monodomain High-Aspect-Ratio 2D and 3D Ordered Porous Alumina Structures with Independently Controlled Pore Spacing and Diameter. Adv. Mater., 19: 988–992. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601555
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2006
- Microelectronics Advanced Research Corporation
- National Science Foundation
- Singapore-MIT Alliance
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!