This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF-STC program under Agreement Number DMR-0120967), the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) MORPH program, and the Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR) under the MURI Center on Polymeric Smart Skins. Alex K.-Y. Jen thanks the Boeing-Johnson Foundation for its support. Tae-Dong Kim thanks the Nanotechnology Center at the University of Washington for the Nanotechnology fellowship.
Ultralarge and Thermally Stable Electro-optic Activities from Diels–Alder Crosslinkable Polymers Containing Binary Chromophore Systems†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 22, pages 3038–3042, November, 2006
How to Cite
Kim, T.-D., Luo, J., Ka, J.-W., Hau, S., Tian, Y., Shi, Z., Tucker, N. M., Jang, S.-H., Kang, J.-W. and Jen, A. K.-Y. (2006), Ultralarge and Thermally Stable Electro-optic Activities from Diels–Alder Crosslinkable Polymers Containing Binary Chromophore Systems. Adv. Mater., 18: 3038–3042. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601582
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2006
- National Science Foundation (NSF-STC). Grant Number: Agreement Number DMR-0120967
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) MORPH
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research (AFOSR)
- MURI Center on Polymeric Smart Skins
- Boeing-Johnson Foundation
- Nanotechnology Center at the University of Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!