J.C. and X.-M.X contributed equally to this work. This work was financially supported by the National Key Basic Research Program of China (2005CB623903) and the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20474045, 20204009). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
A Cleavable-Polycation Template Method for the Fabrication of Noncrosslinked, Porous Polyelectrolyte Multilayered Films†
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 979–983, April, 2007
How to Cite
Chen, J., Xia, X.-M., Huang, S.-W. and Zhuo, R.-X. (2007), A Cleavable-Polycation Template Method for the Fabrication of Noncrosslinked, Porous Polyelectrolyte Multilayered Films. Adv. Mater., 19: 979–983. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601588
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2006
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2005CB623903
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20474045, 20204009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!