This research was supported by the US-Israel Binational Science Foundation, the Israel Science Foundation, the Kimmel Center for Nanoscale Science, and the Djanogly and Alhadeff foundations. E.J. holds the Victor Erlich Career Development Chair. We thank Nir Gov for helpful discussions and Lior Segev for help with data analysis. Supporting information for this article (additional AFM images, long-range order analysis, and the theoretical model) is available from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Nanofacet Lithography: A New Bottom-Up Approach to Nanopatterning and Nanofabrication by Soft Replication of Spontaneously Faceted Crystal Surfaces†
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 1325–1330, May, 2007
How to Cite
Gabai, R., Ismach, A. and Joselevich, E. (2007), Nanofacet Lithography: A New Bottom-Up Approach to Nanopatterning and Nanofabrication by Soft Replication of Spontaneously Faceted Crystal Surfaces. Adv. Mater., 19: 1325–1330. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601625
- Issue online: 16 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
- US-Israel Binational Science Foundation
- Israel Science Foundation
- Kimmel Center for Nanoscale Science
- Djanogly and Alhadeff foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!