This work was supported financially by the Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) under the National Creative Research Initiative Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST), Korea and partially by LG Siltron Co.
Heteroepitaxial Growth of High-Quality GaN Thin Films on Si Substrates Coated with Self-Assembled Sub-micrometer-sized Silica Balls†
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 21, pages 2833–2836, November, 2006
How to Cite
An, S. J., Hong, Y. J., Yi, G.-C., Kim, Y.-J. and Lee, D. K. (2006), Heteroepitaxial Growth of High-Quality GaN Thin Films on Si Substrates Coated with Self-Assembled Sub-micrometer-sized Silica Balls. Adv. Mater., 18: 2833–2836. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601628
- Issue online: 30 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2006
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) under the National Creative Research Initiative Project of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
- LG Siltron Co.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!