We thank Prof. F. Faupel for valuable support at all stages of this work and D. Lukas, K. Rätzke, and V. Zaporojtchenko for helpful discussions. Technical support from S. Rehders and R. Kloth is gratefully acknowledged. Furthermore, the authors thank the DFG for enabling the project by financial support in the Focus Program 1165 project AD183/4-2. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Anti-Lotus Effect for Nanostructuring at the Leidenfrost Temperature†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 1262–1266, May, 2007
How to Cite
Elbahri, M., Paretkar, D., Hirmas, K., Jebril, S. and Adelung, R. (2007), Anti-Lotus Effect for Nanostructuring at the Leidenfrost Temperature. Adv. Mater., 19: 1262–1266. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601694
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2006
- DFG. Grant Number: Focus Program 1165 project AD183/4-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!