We thank L. Kronik, L. Segev, R. Naaman (WIS), A. Nitzan (TAU), and J. Gooding (UNSW) for stimulating discussions. Work at the WIS was supported by the Minerva Foundation (Munich), the Bikura fund of the Israel Science Foundation (Jerusalem) and the Kimmel Centre for Nanoscale Science, that at Princeton by the National Science Foundation (DMR-0408589) and the Princeton MRSEC of the National Science Foundation (DMR-0213706) and that at the UNSW by the Australian Research Council. AS is a Clore pre-doctoral fellow. DC holds the Schaefer Energy Research chair. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the authors.
What is the Barrier for Tunneling Through Alkyl Monolayers? Results from n- and p-Si–Alkyl/Hg Junctions†
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 445–450, February, 2007
How to Cite
Salomon, A., Boecking, T., Seitz, O., Markus, T., Amy, F., Chan, C., Zhao, W., Cahen, D. and Kahn, A. (2007), What is the Barrier for Tunneling Through Alkyl Monolayers? Results from n- and p-Si–Alkyl/Hg Junctions. Adv. Mater., 19: 445–450. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601729
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 24 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- Minerva Foundation (Munich)
- Bikura fund of the Israel Science Foundation (Jerusalem)
- Kimmel Centre for Nanoscale Science
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0408589
- Princeton MRSEC of the National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0213706
- Australian Research Council
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c1729_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.