We thank N. Muraishi, J. C. Mathew (appeared as C. M. Joseph in some papers), N. Hirashima, and T. Sawabe for their contribution to the preliminary work that led to the presented results. This work was supported in part by the New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization's (NEDO) Nanotechnology Materials Program: Full Color Rewritable Paper Using Functional Capsules Project based on funds provided by the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan (METI) and administered by the Japan Chemical Innovation Institute (JCII). Part of this work was also supported by a Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research (No. 15686014) from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology.
High-Performance, Vertical-Type Organic Transistors with Built-In Nanotriode Arrays†
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 525–530, February, 2007
How to Cite
Fujimoto, K., Hiroi, T., Kudo, K. and Nakamura, M. (2007), High-Performance, Vertical-Type Organic Transistors with Built-In Nanotriode Arrays. Adv. Mater., 19: 525–530. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601736
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2006
- Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Japan (METI)
- Grant-in Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 15686014
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!