The authors thank I. Y. Song and Y. N. Kwon for experimental help with atomic force microscopy, Dr. Y. M. Son for help with the imprint lithography, and Dr. T. L. Choi for careful reading of this manuscript.
Photocurable Organic Gate Insulator for the Fabrication of High-Field Effect Mobility Organic Transistors by Low Temperature and Solution Processing†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 2702–2706, September, 2007
How to Cite
Lee, T.-W., Shin, J. H., Kang, I.-N. and Lee, S. Y. (2007), Photocurable Organic Gate Insulator for the Fabrication of High-Field Effect Mobility Organic Transistors by Low Temperature and Solution Processing. Adv. Mater., 19: 2702–2706. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601752
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!