Financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within SFB 569 and Zi 21-1, the Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg, the Swiss National Science Foundation (NF), and the NCCR “Nanoscale Science” is gratefully acknowledged. We also acknowledge helpful support by C. Dietrich, B. Koslowski, and the BESSY II staff members, in particular H. Pfau and T. Kachel.
A Micellar Approach to Magnetic Ultrahigh-Density Data-Storage Media: Extending the Limits of Current Colloidal Methods†
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 406–410, February, 2007
How to Cite
Ethirajan, A., Wiedwald, U., Boyen, H.-G., Kern, B., Han, L., Klimmer, A., Weigl, F., Kästle, G., Ziemann, P., Fauth, K., Cai, J., Behm, R. J., Romanyuk, A., Oelhafen, P., Walther, P., Biskupek, J. and Kaiser, U. (2007), A Micellar Approach to Magnetic Ultrahigh-Density Data-Storage Media: Extending the Limits of Current Colloidal Methods. Adv. Mater., 19: 406–410. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601759
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 12 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2006
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: SFB 569, Zi 21-1
- Landesstiftung Baden-Württemberg
- Swiss National Science Foundation (NF)
- NCCR “Nanoscale Science”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!