We thank Prof. Itamar Procaccia for helpful discussions and suggestions regarding the structural function. We wish to thank Dr. Hagai Cohen for performing the XPS experiments and Dr. Yishay Feldman for the AFM work. We thank Dr. Sidney Cohen and Dr. Shirley Daube for critical reading of the manuscript and good advice. This study was partially supported by the Schmidt Minerva Center and the Nancy and Stephen Grand Center for Sensors and Security.
New Magnetic Properties of Silicon/Silicon Oxide Interfaces†
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 925–928, April, 2007
How to Cite
Kopnov, G., Vager, Z. and Naaman, R. (2007), New Magnetic Properties of Silicon/Silicon Oxide Interfaces. Adv. Mater., 19: 925–928. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601762
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2006
- Schmidt Minerva Center
- Nancy and Stephen Grand Center for Sensors and Security
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!