M. Gupta and A. Bagaria contributed equally to this work. Financial support from the Department of Science and Technology, India is acknowledged. We thank the Department of Biotechnology, India for access to facilities at the Bioinformatics and the Interactive Graphics facility, IISc, Bangalore, and the core funding from ICGEB, New Delhi. The CCD diffractometer facility was supported under the IRPHA program of the Department of Science and Technology. M.G., A.B. and A.M. thanks the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for fellowships. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Self-Assembly of a Dipeptide- Containing Conformationally Restricted Dehydrophenylalanine Residue to Form Ordered Nanotubes†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 858–861, March, 2007
How to Cite
Gupta, M., Bagaria, A., Mishra, A., Mathur, P., Basu, A., Ramakumar, S. and Chauhan, V. S. (2007), Self-Assembly of a Dipeptide- Containing Conformationally Restricted Dehydrophenylalanine Residue to Form Ordered Nanotubes. Adv. Mater., 19: 858–861. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601774
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2006
- Department of Science and Technology, India
- ICGEB, New Delhi
- IRPHA program of the Department of Science and Technology
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!