This research was supported by the National Science Council through Grant No. NSC 94-2215-E-007-019, the Thousand Horse Program No. 095-2917-I-007-014, NSF, the NASA Vehicle System Program, Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E), the Defense Advanced Research Project Agency (N66001-040-1-18903), and CCNE from NIH. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
RuO2 Nanowires and RuO2/TiO2 Core/Shell Nanowires: From Synthesis to Mechanical, Optical, Electrical, and Photoconductive Properties†
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages 143–149, January, 2007
How to Cite
Chueh, Y.-L., Hsieh, C.-H., Chang, M.-T., Chou, L.-J., Lao, C. S., Song, J. H., Gan, J.-Y. and Wang, Z. L. (2007), RuO2 Nanowires and RuO2/TiO2 Core/Shell Nanowires: From Synthesis to Mechanical, Optical, Electrical, and Photoconductive Properties. Adv. Mater., 19: 143–149. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601830
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2006
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 94-2215-E-007-019
- Thousand Horse Program. Grant Number: 095-2917-I-007-014
- NASA Vehicle System Program
- Department of Defense Research and Engineering (DDR&E)
- Defense Advanced Research Project Agency. Grant Number: N66001-040-1-18903
- CCNE from NIH
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c1830_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.