This research was supported by an NIH award (NIH GM065364) and used the shared Resource Facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under NSEC (PHY-0117795) and MRSEC (DMR-0213805) awards. M. N. acknowledges support from an NIH fellowship (T32-GM07598). R. P.-C. gratefully acknowledges the Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI) for support in the form of a postdoctoral fellowship. E. A. W. thanks the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society for a fellowship (PRF # 43083-AEF). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Patterning of Poly(acrylic acid) by Ionic Exchange Reactions in Microfluidic Channels†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3174–3178, December, 2006
How to Cite
Lahav, M., Narovlyansky, M., Winkleman, A., Perez-Castillejos, R., Weiss, E. A. and Whitesides, G. M. (2006), Patterning of Poly(acrylic acid) by Ionic Exchange Reactions in Microfluidic Channels. Adv. Mater., 18: 3174–3178. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601843
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2006
- NIH award. Grant Number: NIH GM065364
- National Science Foundation
- NSEC. Grant Number: PHY-0117795
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- NIH fellowship. Grant Number: T32-GM07598
- Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI)
- Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society. Grant Number: PRF # 43083-AEF
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!