This research was supported by an NIH award (NIH GM065364) and used the shared Resource Facilities supported by the National Science Foundation under NSEC (PHY-0117795) and MRSEC (DMR-0213805) awards. M. N. acknowledges support from an NIH fellowship (T32-GM07598). R. P.-C. gratefully acknowledges the Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI) for support in the form of a postdoctoral fellowship. E. A. W. thanks the Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society for a fellowship (PRF # 43083-AEF). Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Patterning of Poly(acrylic acid) by Ionic Exchange Reactions in Microfluidic Channels†
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 18, Issue 23, pages 3174–3178, December, 2006
How to Cite
Lahav, M., Narovlyansky, M., Winkleman, A., Perez-Castillejos, R., Weiss, E. A. and Whitesides, G. M. (2006), Patterning of Poly(acrylic acid) by Ionic Exchange Reactions in Microfluidic Channels. Adv. Mater., 18: 3174–3178. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601843
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 20 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2006
- NIH award. Grant Number: NIH GM065364
- National Science Foundation
- NSEC. Grant Number: PHY-0117795
- MRSEC. Grant Number: DMR-0213805
- NIH fellowship. Grant Number: T32-GM07598
- Generalitat de Catalunya (DURSI)
- Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society. Grant Number: PRF # 43083-AEF
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2006/c1843_s.pdf or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.