The authors acknowledge the support of the European Union in the form of the European Community's Human Potential Program under contract HPRN-CT-2002-00192, [NANOTEMP]. S.S. thanks the Science Foundation of Ireland (SFI02/IN1/I175) for financial support. D.M. and W.J.B. thank DESYGN-IT for financial support. We also thank the UK SuperSTEM facility for use of their facilities. V.N. and G.C. acknowledge A. Scandurra for useful discussions. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
Observation of van der Waals Driven Self-Assembly of MoSI Nanowires into a Low-Symmetry Structure Using Aberration-Corrected Electron Microscopy†
Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 543–547, February, 2007
How to Cite
Nicolosi, V., Nellist, P. D., Sanvito, S., Cosgriff, E. C., Krishnamurthy, S., Blau, W. J., Green, M. L. H., Vengust, D., Dvorsek, D., Mihailovic, D., Compagnini, G., Sloan, J., Stolojan, V., Carey, J. D., Pennycook, S. J. and Coleman, J. N. (2007), Observation of van der Waals Driven Self-Assembly of MoSI Nanowires into a Low-Symmetry Structure Using Aberration-Corrected Electron Microscopy. Adv. Mater., 19: 543–547. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601867
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 24 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2006
- European Community's Human Potential Program. Grant Number: HPRN-CT-2002-00192, [NANOTEMP]
- the Science Foundation of Ireland. Grant Number: SFI02/IN1/I175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!