The authors thank Dr. Yu Han for his assistance with TEM characterization. This work is funded by the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore).
Aqueous Synthesis of Glutathione-Capped ZnSe and Zn1–xCdxSe Alloyed Quantum Dots†
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 1475–1479, June, 2007
How to Cite
Zheng, Y., Yang, Z. and Ying, J. Y. (2007), Aqueous Synthesis of Glutathione-Capped ZnSe and Zn1–xCdxSe Alloyed Quantum Dots. Adv. Mater., 19: 1475–1479. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601939
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology (Biomedical Research Council, Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Singapore)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!