The authors thank the grant of Major State Basic Research Development Program (2007CB936402, 2007CB936403), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (20534040) and the Science Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
The Dry-Style Antifogging Properties of Mosquito Compound Eyes and Artificial Analogues Prepared by Soft Lithography†
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2213–2217, September, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, X., Yan, X., Yao, X., Xu, L., Zhang, K., Zhang, J., Yang, B. and Jiang, L. (2007), The Dry-Style Antifogging Properties of Mosquito Compound Eyes and Artificial Analogues Prepared by Soft Lithography. Adv. Mater., 19: 2213–2217. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601946
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936402, 2007CB936403
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20534040
- Science Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!