The authors thank the grant of Major State Basic Research Development Program (2007CB936402, 2007CB936403), the National Nature Science Foundation of China (20534040) and the Science Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
The Dry-Style Antifogging Properties of Mosquito Compound Eyes and Artificial Analogues Prepared by Soft Lithography†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 17, pages 2213–2217, September, 2007
How to Cite
Gao, X., Yan, X., Yao, X., Xu, L., Zhang, K., Zhang, J., Yang, B. and Jiang, L. (2007), The Dry-Style Antifogging Properties of Mosquito Compound Eyes and Artificial Analogues Prepared by Soft Lithography. Adv. Mater., 19: 2213–2217. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601946
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 1 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- Major State Basic Research Development Program. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936402, 2007CB936403
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20534040
- Science Fund of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
Supporting information for this article is available on the WWW under http://www.wiley-vch.de/contents/jc_2089/2007/c1946_s.html or from the author.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.