W. F. Daamen and P. J. Geutjes contributed equally to this work. This study was financially supported by the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs (grant no. IIE 98012) and the Dutch Program for Tissue Engineering (DPTE6735). The authors thank Daan Frenkel (FOM Institute for Atomic and Molecular Physics Amsterdam, The Netherlands), and Elias Vlieg and Willem van Enckevort (Department of Solid State Chemistry, Radboud University Nijmegen, The Netherlands) for useful discussions, and Cor van Ingen (RIVM National Institute for Public Health and the Environment, Bilthoven, The Netherlands) for using experimental equipment. Supporting Information is available online from Wiley InterScience or from the author.
“Lyophilisomes”: A New Type of (Bio)capsule†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 19, Issue 5, pages 673–677, March, 2007
How to Cite
Daamen, W. F., Geutjes, P. J., van Moerkerk, H. T. B., Nillesen, S. T. M., Wismans, R. G., Hafmans, T., van den Heuvel, L. P. W. J., Pistorius, A. M. A., Veerkamp, J. H., van Hest, J. C. M. and van Kuppevelt, T. H. (2007), “Lyophilisomes”: A New Type of (Bio)capsule. Adv. Mater., 19: 673–677. doi: 10.1002/adma.200601947
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2006
- Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs. Grant Number: IIE 98012
- Dutch Program for Tissue Engineering. Grant Number: DPTE6735
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!